For fisherman and those who find the standard hand-held radio control too small or otherwise impossible to use.
For example, if arthritis makes finger control difficult, the Jumbo pad can be firmly wedged in your lap with one hand and buttons selected with a knuckle, or palm of your other hand.
In some cases it may help to clamp the Jumbo pad firmly in position somewhere on the boat or wheelchair.
This pad is very tough and can be used with one foot. A special freely rotating disk is for the heel, making selection of the different buttons with the toe an easy swivel.
The jumbo buttons are rubber and have to be deliberately pressed, so accidental touching should not set you off course.
- Jumbo pad to Control Outboard Power, Speed and Direction.
- Digital Display with back-light to monitor engine speed, direction and battery power.
- Swivelling heel rest on foot pedal.
- 4.3 m wire cable, or wireless control (get the right one to match your e-pack)
- Jumbo size 37 cms. x 37 cms. x 9 cms.